- To Book Terry Li Photography, a retainer of 50% of the chosen package is required on the date of booking. This is a non-refundable retainer and will secure your shooting date.
- Payment in full of the remaining balance will be due on one calendar month before the wedding day.
- The Client may cancel the contract at any time by giving written notice to Terry Li Photography but in doing so shall forfeit any monies paid.
- Cancellation less than 12 weeks before the date will result in the in full payment becoming due.
- Digital files or prints may be used by the Client for personal use and for the purposes of reproduction and giving of photographs to friends and relatives. Images may be used on personal websites (including social media) as long as copyright notice appears near the images stating they were taken by Terry Li Photography. The Client shall not sell photographs for any commercial, editorial or advertising purposes.
- All the selected images will be edited and finished according to Terry Li Photography discretion and style.
- Full retouched service is available at a cost of £8 per photo.
- Unprocessed or unedited images will be not be provided or allow for purchasing.
- Owing to photochromatic anomalies caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials, especially in man-made fibres, it is sometimes impossible to record on camera the exact colour of materials as perceived by the human eye. When processing images, the photographers will endeavour to achieve a pleasing overall colour balance.
- It is understood that some colours may not remain consistent throughout a set of photographs owing to variations in lighting conditions. It is also understood that all photographic printing is undertaken within the technical limitations of the process and that colour may not be identical over the whole range within a subject. The colour balance of prints made at different times or in varying sizes may also be variable.
- Due to the limitations of computer monitors it is understood that images may appear differently according to the specification of each monitor and that prints will not match images rendered on any particular computer monitor.
Third Party Printing
- Terry Li Photography cannot accept any responsibility or liability for colour balance or quality of any Prints reproduced by Third Party Printers such as High Street photo processing shops.
- The Copyright and Design Act 1988 assigns the copyright of the images to the photographer. It is contrary to the Act to copy or allow to be copied photographically/electronically or by any other means an image created as part of this contract without the permission of The Photographer in writing.
Display/ Model Release
- The Client hereby allow the photographer to display any images covered by this contract and to generally promote the business by means of advertising, publicity material, websites, exhibitions, competitions, magazine articles, and other such media, providing that the images are used lawfully and without damage to the clients.
- If Photographer cannot perform or believes it may not be able to perform this Agreement in whole or in part due to a fire, natural disaster, act of war or terrorism (domestic or foreign), epidemic or pandemic (including COVID-19), action of any governmental authority, national or regional emergency, other casualty, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties or due to Photographer’s illness or injury, whether or not foreseeable (“Force Majeure Event”), then Photographer will give notice to the Client as soon as reasonably practicable after Photographer determines that a Force Majeure Event will or may prevent Photographer from performing under this Agreement.
- Photographer shall have no obligation to perform under this Agreement and no liability for delays or failures to perform due to a Force Majeure Event, but Photographer may, in Photographer’s discretion, work with the Client to find an alternative date for the Event that is suitable to both Client and Photographer.
- To the extent the Parties cannot agree on a suitable replacement date consistent with Photographer’s availability, Photographer may also, in its sole discretion, refund fees paid to Photographer under the Agreement, less any amounts necessary to cover expenses and work (10% of the package price as administrative fees) already performed by Photographer related to the Event, including, but not limited to, pre-wedding communications, development of timelines, and preparation of gear for the Event.
Limitation of Liability
- In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance. Terry Li Photography reserve the right to appoint another photographer to attend on their behalf to undertake the photography to their best ability. The liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the Contract. Neither party shall be liable for any indirect or consequential loss.
- Any directions issued to clients, their guests or employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said persons’ own risk. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents during a photographic shoot.
Weather and Delays
- In the event of inclement weather the photographer, in cooperation with the client will make necessary changes to the schedule and will do the best to produce and deliver.
- Terry Li Photography will not refund, nor accept the return of/refusal to pay charges for, any technically acceptable photograph supplied either in print or in electronic format. No exception can be made as Terry Li Photography cannot be held responsible for individual tastes or exceptions.
- Any complaints should first be raised by the Client with Terry Li Photography in writing no later than 21 days from the date of receipt of images.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not be varied except by agreement in writing.
 Editing is a collection of various techniques that the photographer can apply in postproduction, such as cropping, straightening, correction of exposure, adjustment of temperature and white balance, by using photo software.
 Retouching involves other techniques that can polish the photo further. For example, by removing blemishes, making people slightly slimmer, smoothening skin texture, removing distracting elements from the background and add something to the image.